Today felt like a normal day. The middle of the week is busy-time. Busy-time is my normal. I can’t help myself. Perhaps, one day, I’ll be a free spirit like the porta potties in the video–blowing in the wind–but hopefully, I won’t be full of shit. hahahahaa! Well, maybe a little.
1) an observed joy- I don’t want to jinx us, but the weather since the mandate started has been SO nice. Spring birds are chirping up a storm, light breeze, blue skies, and sunshine= perfect.
2) a real concern- Today I saw the news clips from 4/13. Once again I’m absolutely flabbergasted by something our president said. He represents many things that are wrong with our country. Yes, I am concerned. Concerned and sadden.
3) a personal challenge- Remember to always bring a mask when I go out.
4) one personal success (no matter how small)- I checked off everything on my Tuesday to-do list.
5) a random thought (no matter how silly)- I believe I’ve experienced all five stages of grief during the lockdown– denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.
Here is my current mood expressed by a meme. Take care of yourself, stay home, stay healthy, love one another.
“When somebody’s the president of the U.S., the authority is total, and that’s the way it’s gotta be.”
Noel Casler, a celebrity and comedian who used to work on the Apprentice, did a radio interview on CJAD with radio host Dave Kaufman and to say the interview was terrifying would be an understatement. He talked quite a bit about Donald Trump’s alleged drug habit, something that many people have openly discussed over the years. There was lots of buzz about him snorting Adderall and abusing Sudafed. But for some reason, everyone just…let it go once he won (stole) the election in 2016.
Then Casler moved on to the NDA’s and the reluctance (fear) that everyone in Hollywood has about coming about and saying what they really know about Trump and his family. People, sadly, put their own personal needs and careers over what is best for the country, so they chose to stay silent. Casler than talked about Trump sexually assaulting women – discussing the Barney’s dressing room, specifically.